Tools Needed For Installation
Basic carpentry tools needed.
Adhesives/paint must be compatible with EPS
Advantages of using EPS:
EPS consists of 98% air and has long been used as a thermal agent. The insulating ability of EPS makes it an ideal material for energy efficient building products.
- Light weight, easy to transport and install.
- Moisture resistant, increasing water penetration resistance.
- Sound absorbency: Since it is resistant to vibration, which helps to increase sound insulation..
- Safe to use. EPS is non-toxic, does not contain CFCs and does not decompose into harmful substances.
- Easy to use; is easily painted using PVA applied by brush or spray. Bonds easily to other materials.
- Recyclability: EPS is 100% recyclable
- Extremely cost effective.
- EPS can be moulded, shaped and cut into virtually any shape or pattern.
- EPS is modular and easy to extend.
- Fire retardant. All EPS used in Technopol’s products are fire retardant and will not propagate or contribute to the spread of fire.
- Durability. EPS does not rot or degrade over time, remains dimensionally stable, will remain fully functional for the life of any building